- The Great Snail Race: Squidward's last name being mispronounced and/or typed wrong.
- Friend or Foe?: Mr. Krabs being called Rag Boy and getting teased at with Plankton.
- Something Smells: People or things running away when SpongeBob or Patrick speak.
- Hall Monitor: Patrick screaming at everything.
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic: Kevin getting stung by a jellyfish and a member imitating a trumpet by going "wa wa wa."
- Jellyfishing: Someone being stung by a jellyfish in multiple ways.
- Sleepy Time: SpongeBob ruining a dream.
- Rock Bottom: SpongeBob missing the bus.
- MuscleBob BuffPants: SpongeBob's arms coming off after each of Sandy's exercises.
- Gone: Something crashing through a wall.
- Sing a Song of Patrick: People getting hurt or overly annoyed to hearing Patrick's "terrible" song.
- Reef Blower: SpongeBob blowing something off of his yard and onto somewhere else where it is also a seemingly prominent flaw.
- Squid's Day Off: Squidward running back to the Krusty Krab and nothing being wrong there.
- Once Bitten: Everyone in Bikini Bottom screaming and panicking.
- Arrgh!: SpongeBob and Patrick saying that Mr. Krabs is sweaty.
- Potty the Parrot's strings being cut.
- Potty the Parrot ends up losing his body and only his head remains.
- Patchy the Pirate getting injured.
- Patchy the Pirate's eyepatch switching eyes.
- Something being destroyed, such as the Krusty Krab.
- A riot being thrown when a group of people are angry at someone or something.
- The town being destroyed when something affects the entire town, such as a "monster" or Mad Snail Disease.
- A reference to the average episode's length: 11 minutes.
- Fake time cards, such as "One Debt to Society Later" & "298 Frozen Patties Later".
- A ton of police, cars and/or officers, chasing someone who broke the law (no matter how small the law is).
- A reference to mustaches.
- The police officers arresting people for strange reasons, such as not inviting them to a party & eating food of their own kind.
- The Number 3 being mentioned.
- People's skin being riped off.
- Breaking the "fourth wall".
- Things being misspeled or typed wrong.
- Time cards
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.